The holidays are rapidly approaching, and we’re settling in the quietest season here on Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Though it’s not the most popular season to visit, winter is still a delightful time to visit our Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast, located on the shores of the stunningly beautiful Chesapeake Bay. We’re just minutes away from downtown Rock Hall, and we offer the perfect place for you to relax and unwind this winter.
Though it can be cold here during the winter, this season offers a remarkable escape from the ordinary, especially when coupled with time at our luxurious Bed and Breakfast on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Winter is the perfect time to seek out solitude and to embrace the opportunity to slow down, unplug, and luxuriate in the cozy ambiance of our Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast.
The Inn at Huntingfield Creek sits on 70 zen-like acres on the Chesapeake Bay and offers the perfect balance of casual elegance for your getaway. Book a room at our Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast today.
The Best Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast
There are various reasons to visit Maryland’s picturesque eastern shore, and our elegant Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast is not the least among them. Rather, our Inn is one of the best reasons to visit this popular coastal paradise. The Eastern Shore is an easy escape from crowded cities like Baltimore, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia – and no matter the time you visit, you’ll find this beautiful part of the world serves as the tranquil and refreshing paradise you’ve been looking for.
Our Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast offers guests so much more than a place to stay, though. We have a wide range of accommodations, including a traditional Bed and Breakfast experience in our five uniquely decorated guest rooms or something a bit more intimate in one of our seven cozy cottages. We even offer a vacation rental in the heart of Rock Hall if you’d rather be closer to dining and other attractions in town.
The rooms are beautiful, but it’s the amenities, attention to detail, and exceptional hospitality that set our Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast apart from its competitors. Each morning of your stay, we’ll serve you a delicious and fresh breakfast. Throughout the remainder of your visit, you’ll delight in our many thoughtful extra touches, including complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks, along with freshly baked salted chocolate chip cookies each day, a well-stocked library, free WiFi and so much more.
Our Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast is nestled on 70 beautiful acres, and like many places here, it resonates with the rich history of the Chesapeake Bay. You’ll feel as though you’re a world apart, but in reality, you’re only 5 minutes away from downtown Rock Hall and the top attractions of Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
The Best Things to do on the Eastern Shore
Most people make their annual trip to Maryland’s Eastern Shore during the warm months of summer, but it’s truly a beautiful four-season destination. Summers are filled with fishing, boating, beachcombing, biking, wine tasting, and so much more. Come winter, the crowds disperse, and the landscapes take on a stark and leafless beauty, offering a sense of peace and tranquility that is the perfect antidote to our over-busy lives.
Many of the best things to do in the area are just minutes from our Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast, too, which means when you stay with us, you’ll be well-situated to enjoy the very best of Maryland’s Eastern Shore. No matter the time of year you visit, here are some of our favorite things to do near our Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast:
- Get out on the water and enjoy a sailing cruise or a fishing charter on the storied waters of the Chesapeake Bay.
- Walk the trails and soak up the natural beauty while birdwatching at the stunning Eastern Neck Wildlife Refuge. Another great place to visit is the Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge.
- You can’t leave the Eastern Shore without sampling some of the area’s best seafood, including oysters and crab! Great places to sample local delicacies include Waterman’s Crab House, Osprey Point, Bay Wolf, and Harbor Shack.
- Enjoy some kayaking in the treasured waters of the Chesapeake Bay. We have an onsite dock and offer complimentary kayaks.
- Our Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast serves as a proud anchor Inn for the world-famous Vermont Bike Tours, whose Chesapeake Trails tour includes two days in our area riding to and through Eastern Neck Wildlife Refuge Tolchester Beach, through scenic Rock Hall and then back roads to historic Chestertown. Aside from these great tours, there are other great biking routes to enjoy in the area.
- Sip and swirl your way down the Chesapeake wine trail, exploring the many wonderful wineries on the Eastern Shore.
- Explore a bit of art and culture in the area. Favorites include the River Arts Gallery, the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum, and the Mainstay Music Venue.
- Head to the beach! Sit with a favorite book in the warm summer sun, walk up and down the beach breathing in the fresh ocean air, or catch a famed sunset over the bay.
Of course, there’s something about just relaxing at our beautiful Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast, too! There’s a reason this part of the country – and our Bed and Breakfast in particular – is considered one of the best places to relax and get away. Now’s a great time to start planning for upcoming getaways and restful vacations for 2022. Book a room at our Eastern Shore Bed and Breakfast today.