Nothing says “summer is here” like spending Memorial Day on the Maryland Eastern Shore! If you’re searching for a serene location with a plethora of things to do, you can’t beat Inn at Huntingfield Creek. Keep reading to learn how you can have the best Memorial Day weekend getaway on the MD Eastern Shore and start your summer off on the right foot.
Our charming small town of Rock Hall, Maryland, offers fantastic beaches, shops, restaurants, and more! Find out more in our complimentary Chesapeake Bay Area Vacation Guide.
Elements of an Amazing Memorial Day Weekend Getaway on the MD Eastern Shore
When you stay with us at Inn at Huntingfield Creek, you’ll have access to all the elements that make up an unforgettable Memorial Day weekend getaway on the MD Eastern Shore!
An Expansive Bed and Breakfast Retreat
When it comes to accommodations in the delightful beach town of Rock Hall, you won’t find a better location than Inn at Huntingfield Creek. Our inn is situated on 70 sprawling acres and will make you feel like you’re in your own oasis.
5 Things To Do At Our Inn
- Take a dip – Kick back and lounge in the warm sun by our sparkling saltwater swimming pool. We offer resort-style lounge chairs and oversized plush towels for your use.
- Go bicycling – The land in Rock Hall is rural, flat, and lightly trafficked, making biking convenient and safe. We’re happy to offer two bicycles for guests to use on a first-come, first-serve basis. Stop by and ask one of us for a complimentary biking route map.
- Try kayaking – In addition to our bikes, we have four kayaks that guests can launch into our inlet. You’ll have a blast paddling around our secluded creek, or you can venture out into the Chesapeake Bay and enjoy stunning views of the sunset.
- Experience birdwatching – Our inn is the perfect place for bird watching. With separate ecosystems on the property, we get to enjoy an incredible variety of winged friends.
- Enjoy refreshments at your private cottage – Each of our private cottages offers a fully-equipped kitchen where you can prepare refreshments. Treat yourself to a relaxing evening, prepare a charcuterie board, sit at your outdoor seating area, and sip on a glass of local wine.
A One-of-a-Kind Town
When you’re one of our guests, you’ll have access to everything you need for the best Memorial Day weekend getaway—you never even have to leave the property! However, if you do want to get out and explore the area, Rock Hall is full of fantastic things to do.
5 Things To Do In Rock Hall
- Relax at Rock Hall Beach – This local beach features picnic tables, barbecue stands, and covered pavilions. It’s one of the best spots in the area for enjoying a picnic, taking photos, and watching the sunset.
- Go shopping – Rock Hall offers a wide range of shops and boutiques where you can find fantastic souvenirs. Some of our favorite places include Hickory Stick, Smilin’ Jake’s, and Tallulah’s.
- Dine at a local restaurant – As a coastal town, we’re known for our outstanding seafood and delectable cuisine. Some of the best restaurants in the area include Waterman’s Crab House, Bay Wolf Restaurant, Harbor Shack, and more!
- Embark on a fishing charter – Whether you’re a beginner fisherman or a seasoned angler, heading out on a charter fishing boat is the best way to experience the Maryland Chesapeake Bay.
- Try authentic Maryland blue crabs – No trip to the Maryland Eastern Shore is complete without getting your hands on some mouthwatering steamed crabs. You can find these delicious crabs at many local eateries, such as Waterman’s Crab House.
Stay With Us This Memorial Day
Now that you know all about the best things to do Memorial Day weekend on the MD Eastern Shore, it’s time to book your stay at Inn at Huntingfield Creek! Browse our accommodations and pick the perfect one for you. After you reserve your trip, start getting excited about everything that awaits! From homemade breakfasts to luxurious cottages to picturesque scenery, we have everything here to make you feel at home.
Reserve your stay with us today. We can’t wait to host you!